Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog #8

Bored one day, I went to YouTube and typed in "Owned". For those of you who don't know what this means, the most generic definition is that you pretty much made an idiot of yourself. A video called "Owned Compilation" came up and I clicked it, knowing that it was just what I wanted to see. A bunch of idiots, doing stupid things, and getting themselves hurt in some form. In a grotesque manor, I watched 3 minutes and 59 seconds of people's lives being forever changed from extreme injury. I couldn't look away in fear that I might miss something amazing. Sometimes I could feel myself cringing at the pain that the person must have felt when they "Owned" themselves, but I continued to watch with a look of awe. If you haven't seen a video like this, be prepared to be disgusted in some of the accidents recorded.

No comments: