Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog #7

One of the oldest tricks in the book is to glue someone's lock, so they can't put their key into their door. This may be exceptionally cruel, when the person is your Residential Advisor, and they are coming back to their room after a long night. Now, to make things clear, I was not the one to glue the keyhole, nor do I know who did. I have to admit however, that I did find this quite amusing since I have never seen it actually done. I couldn't help but to stare at the locksmith trying to replace the lock for several hours, and my unfortunate RA waiting to get into his room. The last thing someone wants after a long day, is to not be able to get into their room and go to sleep! This exact thing was happening though, and I couldn't help but chuckle at the grotesqueness of a creepy locksmith working for hours to break into his room. Especially the fact that he looked like a bum!

No comments: