Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog #1

At first I believed the topic "Grotesque" would be something I would have to find examples of outside Embry-Riddle. However, after learning more about it I seem to find it everywhere around me...

In a library you expect to find books, people studying, and other beneficial things directed towards  learning. At the worst, you might find someone sleeping in Embry-Riddle's... One day however, I saw something I could have never expected on the third floor of our library. In the back corner, there was an alcove behind a book shelf where I saw feet stretched out. I thought to myself "Weird, someone is either passed out or sleeping laid out on the floor..." Unable to keep myself from glancing again, this time I saw a second pair of shoes and legs on top of the ones I saw before! Wow. This unusual event had immediately turned into a type of grotesque that I couldn't believe. Continuing to stare at the moving feet for a while, I eventually was grossed out and left in horror. Why the library?

No comments: